Monday, December 1, 2008

My fenders are jacked.....

Well besides that i couldn't be happier. the car is way to loud, it rubs everywhere, i have to give it gas to stay alive on cold starts and can't move till its above 65 degrees Celsius, you can hear everything since there is no interior, cops hate it ( I got pulled over for loud exhaust ) my interior display no longer works. ITS FUCKING AWESOME !!!! man it sooo cool and the idle is very very brappy :]







Thanks Aj and Brendan these pics kick asseses

1 comment:

Alan said...

God I know that feeling.

Your car is fucked and hard and loud and hot and uncomfortable and impractical as fuck but that just makes you love it more.

CHI TOWN!

reppin 106 and Sawyer.

If I ever move back to my hometown I'm doing a 20V swap in my AW11 and lookin' you fuckers up.

P.S. love the blog and the FD.